All goods sold and delivered that are not to the stated quality described can be returned within 5 days and a full replacement will be made or full refund given.
Before you can return an item to us, you must contact us to let us know you wish to make a return. You can use the following methods:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us on 03450 50 40 15
- Using the contact form on the Contact Us page
In order that we are able to process your return efficiently, please have the following information to hand before you contact us:
- The full name the order was placed under
- Your order number (on your confirmation email)
- The item code (on your confirmation email)
Once you have contacted us, and we agree that a return is appropriate, we will issue you a reference number:
- A Damaged Reference Number (DRN), for damaged or faulty goods
Please quote this number when you send us your item(s). We recommend sending your item(s) via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, as proof of post is not proof of receipt.
All items for return must be notified to us within 5 days of receiving them. You then have a further 7 days to return your item(s) enclosing your DRN.
If you return an item to us, we will issue a full refund of the purchase cost of your item in accordance with the following conditions:
- The item is enclosed with a relevant Reference Number, obtained within 7 days of receipt of the item
- The item is received by us no longer than 7 days after the relevant Reference Number is issued
- The item is received in its original packaging
- The item has not been used
- If the item is faulty, we must be able to see the fault when we receive it
Once we receive a returned item, we will assess your return in accordance with these criteria, and issue a refund as applicable.
Damaged or Faulty Products
If your item was received damaged or faulty, you may either return the item for a full refund including posage cost, or we can send you a replacement item, at our cost.
In either instance, you must first return your damaged or faulty item to us in accordance with the criteria above. Once we receive the item, we will assess the damage or fault and either send you a replacement or issue a refund, as you choose.
Please let us know if you would like a refund or a replacement when contacting us for a DRN, so that we can reserve stock if required.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to issue a refund/replacement if the return criteria are not met. If this is the case, we can either arrange to have the item sent back to you, at your cost, or we may issue you a partial refund at our discretion, to cover our costs.